Located in close proximity to pristine uncrowded beaches and waterways at Grassy Head and Stuarts Point, this private bush acreage is conveniently positioned on the edge of town and would appeal to nature lovers and those after some room to move.
Concealed from the eyes of neighbours, this low maintenance dwelling is nestled on sandy park like grounds bordered by natures wonderland.
* Quality double brick build with raked ceilings and a design offering everyday integrated living
* Enjoy natural light inside this comfortable cosy space
* Separate neat and tidy combined laundry bathroom
* Relax on a shady wraparound verandah with serene nature backdrop
* Ample water via town water and dam
* Abundant wildlife and assorted species of natives scattered throughout wetland forest
* Approximately 5 acres of the 20.9 acres (approx.) are cleared
* Space to store your outdoor toys or further improve
* Crown road and National Park at rear
* Approximately 2kms to the river for fishing, or head to the beach via the footbridge for about 600m for a healthy walk on a vast stretch of beach
* Approximately 4kms to uncrowded beaches at Grassy Head
* Less than 2kms for dining and entertainment at the local tavern or bowls club, school, shops, library or hit of tennis
* Within an hour's drive to airports at Coffs Harbour or Port Macquarie
* Zoned RU1 Primary Production in Kempsey Shire
Apart from agricultural pursuits, this idyllic coastal location lends itself to possible uses such as home occupations, eco-tourist facilities, camping grounds etc. subject to council approval.
Explore the potential and make this your next lifestyle choice.
* LAND SIZE: 8.465 Ha (Approx 20.9 acres)
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please call Caterina on 0417 750 773
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.