This substantial 2 storey home with attached self-contained guest accommodation is perfect for large or extended families. Flooded by natural light throughout both levels, the property offers the following notable features:
* Open plan living/dining areas with rich timber floors, cathedral ceilings and centrally located slow combustion fire.
* Timber kitchen with granite bench top, new appliances and ample storage.
* Sliding doors open to a large covered entertaining deck overlooking the rear yard.
* Attached guest accommodation with kitchen, bedroom, ensuite, separate access and air conditioning. Ideal for teenagers or ageing relatives.
* Master bedroom with north facing deck, walk in robe, storage cupboard and access to the renovated full main bathroom.
* 2 generous bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans.
* Study with built in robe (possible 5th bedroom).
* Laundry with renovated bathroom.
* Double lock up garage and an additional storage area underneath.
* Currently leased to excellent tenants at $450 per week on a continuing lease.
A value packed, comfortable property with room for the large or extended family in a quiet cul de sac location.
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096.)
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.