Buyers- if you have been watching Saturdays open home will most probably be the last time to inspect the house before it sells.
The iconic and super private ''Jelly Fish House'' is like no other on Sovereign Island, this is the home for people who want a unique WOW factor home that normally comes with a 5 million dollar price tag.
Please watch the video for a look at the house and it's great location on Sovereign Islands.
No neighbours both sides of the house with a half acre park, tropical gardens and one of the most tranquil locations on Sovereign Islands. Regents court is a palm tree lined street!
Living and entertaining
High ceilings, flowing light and the tropical gardens set the mood
- Open plan living that opens out to the alfresco area, tropical gardens and pool
- Huge kitchen with butlers pantry, and island bench
- Multiple living and lounge areas
- Huge outdoor alfresco area
- Home Cinema
- The 3rd level Champagne lounge with Broadwater views
- The 'Glass sky walk'
- A huge salt water Pool with palms for privacy
- A 6 person sauna
- Home office with water views and tropical garden surrounds
- A grand entrance with chandelier
- 5 Bedrooms including and ensuited downstairs ''park'' bedroom with its own entrance
- The Master bedroom has the WOW factor and is like a hotel penthouse, a huge bedroom with 2 wrap around balconies that have park and water views, a massive his and hers walk in robe, a stylish bathroom with spa bath, a parents lounge off the master bedroom,
- The remaining 3 bedrooms are large and feature walk in robes, spa baths and ensuite's
Everyone has a great bedroom!
- Bridge free boating
- Wide canal
- Private jetty that can hold a large boat
- 4 car garage plus the ability to have 4 more cars in your drive way
- Right next to an half acre private residents only park that can never be built out
- A 24 hour secured Island estate on the Gold Coast Broadwater
- Tranquil palm lined street
- 20 mins to Southport
- 60 Mins to Brisbane
Disclaimer: In preparation of information for this listing we used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all responsibility in respect of any errors omissions inaccuracies or mis-statements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
I was referred to Alex Phillis Real Estate by a friend. Alex referred me to his father Brian and after some long distance discussions because I live in Taiwan, Brian promised me a marketing strategy for my apartment in 5 Lawson Street Southport Towers. When the strategy was sent to me with the promise that it would be sold in 30 days, I was amazed, as I tried another Agent for nearly 6 months and he couldn't sell it. Brian wrote brilliant words for the advertisement and organised the first Open Inspection. The second lookers loved what I had on offer and immediately signed a contract which was accepted and finalised within 30 days. It must be far easier to sell when you live in Australia (not usually easy from overseas) and I was really happy with Alex and Brian Phillis and his strategies and his ability to close the sale. I cant recommend this organisation more! Honest, reliable and did what they said.
if you arent sure which Agent to use when selling, hire a family business and see why. It is with pleasure that I have an opportunity to say how happy I was to have Alex and Brian sell my home recently. Their mannerisms towards me and my cause, was nothing less than the best. They not only sold it for the price I was asking but sold it in a short time. I would definitely work with alex and brian again, without hesitation.
Alex was great! He gave us his full attention both during the purchase of our new property and the sale of our current house! Both properties, yes both! bought and sold in a week. He has the buyers and the connections backed up with business industry knowledge. On a personal note, Alex knew I was nervous and catered for that, keeping me up to date every day. A great guy, with a big future!