Perfectly positioned with easy access to the many lifestyle benefits of both Penshurst and Hurstville, this bright and spacious one bedroom apartment offers the utmost convenience.
- The generous living and dining space offers loads of natural light and opens out onto a North facing balcony for relaxed living with a pleasant outlook.
- Perfectly maintained with timber flooring throughout.
- The kitchen and bathroom are well appointed, neat and tidy.
- The bedroom is spacious and offers a built in robe.
- There is a study space/home office for added convenience.
- No common walls and great cross flow ventilation to keep the apartment cool.
- An internal laundry and secure intercom access and a registered car space perfectly complete the package.
Ideally situated opposite Penshurst Park and the Aquatic centre, just minutes from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct and its many transport options.
Call Michael Stojanovic or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St, Penshurst.
Michael is very personable and has a lost of experience selling and helping clients to purchase. He is very professional in all his dealings and goes beyond working for a sale and helps with all the extra items related to the sale. With the market, as it is at this time, I was unsure of what to expect, but am very happy both with my purchase I would recommend Michael and his team to anyone wishing to sell or purchase.
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.