Sold For $450,000
CLOSE TO EVERYTHING!
Set in a quiet cul-de-sac in Glendale, this lovely renovated home is the ideal starter.
With a welcoming sunroom at the front, light filled living room and undercover deck at the back, you'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to enjoying your new home.
After entering through the sunroom, you'll step into an open lounge with combustion fire and air-conditioning for year round comfort. The lounge then flows seamlessly into the modern kitchen dining and onto another room perfect for the kids. From here you can then wander out onto your undercover deck to relax or entertain friends.
Set on an approximate 569m2 block with a driveway and single lock-up garage down one side and wide access down the other, makes the home perfect for the caravan, boat or trailer.
This home has so many great features, all rolled into a neat package in a great location.
• 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Flowing living/kitchen/dining, plus sunroom and back undercover deck
• Polished cypress pine floorboards throughout living areas
• Well-appointed modern kitchen with dishwasher, plenty of bench/cupboard space
• Living area with combustion fire and a/c
• Bathroom with corner bath & shower. 2 toilets
• Laundry with internal & external access
• Fully fenced yard set on approx.569m2 with single lock up garage on one side and wide access to the yard on the other
• Approx. 1.5km to Glendale Shopping Centre, approx.1.6km to Cardiff CBD
Wednesday 15th November, 2017