Beds: 3 Baths: 2
You don't need to wait for retirement to enjoy a Sea Change when your this close to Sydney. Be the envy of all whilst living the dream in your own beachfront home surrounded by natural bushland and national parklands. Maianbar is one of Sydney's best kept secrets no hordes of tourists here. Just a sleepy little hideaway approximately an hour from the city, 25 minutes to Sutherland, and a quick ferry ride to Cronulla from nearby sister suburb of Bundeena.
Start each day with a stroll along the beach or a morning swim, in crystal clear waters of Fishermans Bay in the beautiful Port Hacking. For those who love fishing, boating, snorkeling or almost any other water activities it is all here for you all year round and all on your own doorstep. Never to be built out and never to be lost this truly is a unique opportunity for families, executive couples, retirees, or just about anyone who loves the water. For the more adventurous there is a never-ending list of hiking and bushwalking trails that will keep you in tune with the natural surrounds.
Recently renovated throughout the home presents as new featuring –
• Three bedrooms (with built-in robes) plus separate study
• Master bedroom boasts walk-in robe and en-suite
• Master features stunning deep luxurious view catching bath
• Large first-floor balcony access from bedrooms
• Wide open plan living bringing you expansive water views
• Practical and elegant hostess kitchen
• Massive 42 m2 entertainer’s balcony showcasing your incredible views
• Convenient mezzanine storage
• Two garden sheds and thriving established veggie garden
• Spacious level rear yard for the kids
• Ducted vacuuming
• European slow combustion fireplace
• Ambling generous sized front yard
Water Rates Approximately $180 per quarter
Council rates: Approximately $500 per quarter
Development approval has been granted for vehicle access and carport.
This was meant to be the vendors forever home but a transfer North means this is your lucky day. Genuine sale and genuine once in a lifetime opportunity. Inspections by appointment.
Property ID : 61851950
Bedrooms : 3
Bathrooms : 2
Price : $1,869,950.00
Property Status : For Sale