This architectural designed three- generous bedrooms home located in The Heights Residence. It presents a perfect balance between natural beauty and architectural form.
Due to this property being tenanted we have been unable to take photos. Photos have been supplied by onsite management of another unit with the same look and layout. If you are looking for a quality built home, please call me on 040 666 00 88 for inspection today
This home has a landscaped back yard facing the central park and it is private and quiet. The layout is well designed and spacious. There are two separate living areas with a formal lounge at the entrance of the home. The open plan kitchen combined with family living area and dining area.
Walk upstairs are three-queen sized bedrooms and a study / 2nd family living area. The master bedroom has walk-in-robe and a stylish ensuite.
* Three spacious bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and ensuite
* Large study/rumpus room upstairs
* Gourmet kitchen complete with stone bench tops and mirror splashback
* Stainless steel appliances including natural gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
* Separate living and dining areas
* Single secure remote-controlled garage, with extra driveway parking space
* Designer bathrooms with stone bench tops and bespoke hand-crafted vanities
* Guest powder room downstairs
* Mirrored built-in wardrobes in bedrooms two and three
* Air-conditioned living area and master bedroom
* High ceilings and down-lights throughout
* Full landscaping, including private rear courtyard
* Blinds and flyscreens throughout
* Walk to The Heights central parkland featuring sculptural playground and open recreational space
The Heights is a master-planned community located on the northern Gold Coast just 20 minutes from the beaches of Surfers Paradise. Major employment nodes, excellent schools, sports and recreation facilities, medical services and shopping centres are only minutes away. The Heights is superbly located within the burgeoning growth corridor between Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Easy access to the M1 places you only 40 minutes from the culture and commerce of Brisbane, with Coomera Train Station an easy 10 minute drive away.
Disclaimer: In preparation of information for this listing we used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all responsibility in respect of any errors omissions inaccuracies or mis-statements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Alex was great! He gave us his full attention both during the purchase of our new property and the sale of our current house! Both properties, yes both! bought and sold in a week. He has the buyers and the connections backed up with business industry knowledge. On a personal note, Alex knew I was nervous and catered for that, keeping me up to date every day. A great guy, with a big future!
Alex was amazing in solving my issues, finding me a buyer and negotiating a great deal He had more leads than we needed from Social media and other avenues that ultimately put us in a great position
The enthusiasm and energy that Alex brought to the listing was amazing. The video production resulted in a sale in just one week, we have had so many great comments about the marketing program and additional activity in the press. Alex has followed us through every step with sound advice during the negotiation process to final handover.