WILD VIEWS , Tathra
Wild Views is a magical place that leaves you refreshed and recharged, and like us you will find it very hard to leave. Our location and home layout gives a feeling like you are miles from anywhere and yet we are an easy walk to the beach. Start the day by watching the sunrise over Tathra Bay or watch the forest and garden gradually light up from your bedroom. An easy walk to the beach, a swim, and coffee at one of the cafés will set you up for the day. If you feel like a walk or ride in the forest, simply open the back gate and off you go. From our sunny northeast facing living area and deck whales can be spotted.
About our Wild Views Home:
With a lovely sunny northeast aspect, our home enjoys magical views of the ocean, the headland, forest, and garden. The house is full of light yet very private from the neighbours. There is a pedestrian short cut opposite which makes for an easy and safe 10-minute walk to the beach and cafes with only a gentle slope for the walk back home.
Our home is very comfortable making it easy to relax and enjoy. The house has been refurbished with quality furniture and mattresses. With an excellent layout consisting of 2 levels, 2 living areas, 2 bathrooms, 2 separate toilets, and 4 bedrooms, the home easily accommodates 8 guests. Many of our guests are 2 families with 4 children, and if needed a divan in one living area makes sleeping for 10 guests possible. With two large LG TV's, a movie can be playing on one level and sport on another keeping everyone happy. Upstairs contains a well-equipped kitchen, dishwasher, a large living area, bathroom, separate toilet, bedroom, divan & deck with BBQ, while downstairs has 3 bedrooms, bathroom, separate toilet, laundry, 2nd living room, and a front porch with couch. The home borders a forest reserve at rear with extensive walking and mountain bike tracks.
Bedroom 1 " 1 x Queen Bed
Bedroom 2 " 1 x Queen Bed
Bedroom 3 " 2 x Single Beds
Bedroom 4 " 1 x Single Bed and 1 x Single Bed trundle
LINEN PROVIDED (i.e. sheets/pillowcases/bath towels/bathmats).
All you need to bring is your own beach towels!
What you will enjoy:
• Panoramic wild views!
• Lots of wildlife! Whales, kangaroos, prolific birdlife (the birds love our garden)
• 2 levels, 2 separate living areas, ideal for 2 families or one large family
• Spacious kitchen great for entertaining and cooking, with ample accessories
• Well-equipped pantry with olive oil, flour, herbs & spices, etc
• Fresh herbs and lemons in our delightful garden
• Superb views from 3 of the 4 bedrooms
• Two decks/porches with comfortable seating
• Luxury beds, with choice of pillows
• Excellent Wi-Fi at both levels
• Plenty of parking space in driveway, and room to park your Boat in the street at front.
• Lovely food and great coffee at the local cafes including the historic Wharf café and historic Tathra Hotel.
• Great beaches, walking, bike and mountain bike riding options
• Forest at rear and stunning Mimosa Rocks National Park walks nearby