3 FIFTEENTH AVENUE, Stuarts Point
APPROVED DUAL OCCUPANCY
Ideally positioned within an easy 250m stroll to a sandy bank of the Macleay River, this property would make the perfect fishing weekend getaway.
The separate dual occupancy makes this an inviting proposition for investors wishing to utilise as such whilst renting the other or benefit from a good return. Alternatively, this unique property may suit a home owner looking for extra income.
- Cosy two bedroom manufactured home
- Open living, compact kitchen with gas cooking
- Quaint covered decks front and back for outdoor enjoyment
- Double carport and access to rear dwelling
- The front cottage is a little tired and could do with a cosmetic makeover
- The rear dwelling offers spacious living and one generous size bedroom
- Like the front cottage, the bathroom is combined with the laundry and the kitchen compact with gas cooking
- Both dwellings enjoy separate power, hot water and onsite waste management
- Potential total rent return of approximately $600 - $650 per week may be achievable if well presented
A peaceful part of town with friendly neighbours an added bonus.
Please contact us at least 48 hours prior for your inspection.
* LAND SIZE: 706m2
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.