6 BRUTON STREET, Eight Mile Plains
Deluxe Family Home on a 785sqm block in Amazing Location!
YES! This is the one! Your dream home on a large 785sqm block in the heart of Eight Mile Plains, with walking distance to the Warrigal Road State School, transport and shopping precincts. You are lucky to find this unique beautiful family home on the market. Amazingly this home has only had a single owner that has loved and cared for this property for decades, making this a truly rare find and this opportunity should not be missed.
Open your automatic electric gate and drive into this beautiful, secure and private family home. It represents the finest of Eight Mile Plains family living experience and offers so much to your family. The home was immaculately built with a hardwood frame and offers incredible space throughout with 5 larger than normal bedrooms, multiple living areas, super spacious kitchen with double the storage/pantry space, main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe & a stylish refurbished ensuite. The huge outdoor entertainment area wraps around the resort style pool with the modern style glass fencing and has space to entertain the largest of family gatherings. Just in case you missed it this property has 2 separate driveways, both with automatic electric fences, undercover carports for at least 4 cars and enough space to park several other cars behind your private fence. Every corner of this property is maintained and meticulously looked after, a full list of features are below.
Full List of Home Features:
* Large 785sqm private block
* Walking distance to Warrigal Road State School & Shopping Precincts
* 2 Separate driveways
* 2 Automatic electric driveway gates
* Private & secure, fully fenced & security screens on all windows and doors
* Family friendly quiet street
* Larger than normal 5 bedrooms (4 with built-ins and all with enough space for queen or 2 sets of double bunk beds)
* Master bedroom with stylish refurbished ensuite & walk-in wardrobe
* Spacious kitchen with double the storage/pantry space
* Luxury of space throughout and superb floorplan
*Multiple separate living areas for the largest of families
* Ducted Air-conditioning
* Tiled throughout
* Refurbished bathrooms
* Converted LED lighting throughout the whole house (huge electricity savings)
* Security Alarm system
* Hard wood frame and immaculately built with single owner
* Pool with modern glass fencing
* Undercover outdoor entertainment area large enough for the largest of family gatherings
* Front outdoor area with Pagola
* Second Driveway has Automatic electric gate with undercover carport with space for 2 cars if needed or additional storage shed
* New guttering
* Beautiful low maintenance gardens
* Avocado & Macadamia fruiting trees, and functional vegetable garden beds
* 2 Garden sheds
* Water Tank 6000L capacity
The location is perfect! With walking distance to Warrigal State Primary School, Woolworths and the Warrigal Square shopping centre, IGA supermarket, a great variety of restaurants, doctors, dentists and other health services. You will truly enjoy the best of Southside Brisbane luxury living. Additional you are only a few minutes drive to major shopping centres Westfield Garden City and Sunnybank Shopping precinct, and have quick access to all four major motorway systems - M1 into the city (20 mins), Pacific motorway south to the Gold Coast (45 mins), Gateway - north to either the airport (20 mins) and Sunshine Coast (approx. 1 ¼ hrs) or Ipswich via the Gateway/Logan motorways (approx. 30 mins).
This home is a rare find and will sell quickly. Please express your interest and book your inspection today.
(This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purpose.)
(All the information contained herein is gathered from a source we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give warranty about this information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries).