42 FERRY STREET, Macksville
POSITION IS EVERYTHING...
The vendor's have reduced a further $10,000.
This renovated home sits opposite the Nambucca River with views out over the water, the neighbouring park, boat ramp and only a short 300m stroll across the Macksville Bridge into town. Walk over the road, throw in a line, the crab pot, launch the canoe, boat and maybe even watch the dolphins pass by.
* 3 bedroom timber weatherboard home
* Period features including high ceilings with ornate cornicing and ceiling rose
* Timber kitchen with electric stove
* Covered verandah for entertaining
* Re-tiled main bathroom
* Laundry with second toilet
* Double carport plus off street space at the rear and a shared garage
* Current owners replaced the roof, some plumbing and rewired the home within recent years.
* 689.2sqm block with dual street frontage
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.