Set in one of Penshurst's most sought-after streets; this immaculately presented full brick period home combines traditional features with space and functionality.
- A relaxed family oasis, with warm, spacious formal and informal living areas, along with a separate dining area, ensuring plenty of space and comfort for the whole family.
- The gourmet kitchen offers stainless steel gas appliances and counter dining options and freely flows into the family room and onto a beautiful alfresco dining space for easy entertaining.
- Three generously proportioned bedrooms offer period details including a fire place in one, along with built in robes in all 3 bedrooms.
- The rear yard has been created for a low maintenance, family-focused lifestyle with a resort feel, boasting an entertaining area, a swimming pool and easy-care gardens.
- High 11ft period ceilings, Cedar windows, convenient attic storage and a lock-up garage at the front of the property perfectly completes the
Situated in a highly-coveted Penshurst locale 400m from the train station, parklands and schools; affording the utmost family lifestyle convenience. This is an exceptional opportunity to acquire a beautiful and unique home in a tightly held locale, with all that you need right at your doorstep.
Please call Michael Stojanovic today or come into our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.