Located in a quiet cul-de-sac street lies this beautiful 4 bedroom family home which backs onto a nature reserve which can never be built on. First time offered to the market, this home boasts one and one only owner in it's lifetime so far which has been very well looked after. Live the relaxed, laid back lifestyle that Jacobs Well has to offer. With a walking track from your backyard down to the water, this home is perfect for the next family wanting a more relaxed lifestyle, but yet still close to the city life of the Gold Coast.
- 793m2 block
- 4 bedrooms plus a study/5th bedroom
- Master bedroom with double length walk in robe & large ensuite
- Two spacious living areas throughout
- Formal dining area
- Large kitchen with quality appliances (brand new dishwasher & near new oven)
- Large sun room attached to the back of the house, fully screened & enclosed
- Luscious greenery of a backyard with a 20,0000 litre water tank
- Bio sewage system with a hose connection for watering the garden
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Solar panels & system, Gutter meshing around house
- And lots more features to be appreciated
You will find local shops just down the road, including a tavern, chemist and various other shops. Only 10 minutes to the M1 and schools. Also close to Ormeau station, Pimpama and the new Coomera Westfield. If you are a boating or fishing enthusiast, then the move to Jaocbs Well will be the best move you have ever made. Take advantage of this tranquil lifestyle and also take the boat out whenever you please.
Contact Richard Ocic on 0434 059 196 today for more information or keep an eye out for our open home times.
The whole purchase process went smooth and Michael was good to deal with. Anh & Han
If you're looking for a dedicated, hard-working professional - then look no further. Sally embraced the sale of our property from the moment we were introduced to her. We were grateful for her attention to detail in showcasing our property and her great PR skills. Sally left no stone un turned to ensure a positive outcome in a very short time. We were never left guessing as Sally was in constant contact throughout the sale's campaign. Ian & Jane
Recently we had our first experience in selling property. Because we were not sure of how to go about it, we made inquiries at a Real Estate agent near where we lived, and were recommended to go with Platinum Properties at Runaway Bay. Thank you Dianne for a quick and successful outcome. We won't hesitate to recommend you to any of our friends who need a good Real Estate salesperson. Ken & Coral