TOWNHOUSE WITH ITS VERY OWN PRIVATE POOL & BRAND NEW ENTERTAINMENT AREA
This townhouse literally has it all. Relax by your very own private tropical, in ground swimming pool which is surrounding by luscious fruit trees. Also entertain your guests in the brand new, beautiful enclosed entertainment area that flows off the living area.
Located in Labrador, this two bedroom townhouse is situated in a small and quiet, but unique complex. Very low maintenance throughout, you will find open plan living and dining areas, a wonderful kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and two great sized bedrooms with built ins and ceiling fans. A couple more bonuses to this property is a large powered garden shed and low body corporate of only $23 per week.
- Two storey townhouse
- Small & quiet, pet friendly complex
- 2 great sized bedroom
- 1 bathroom plus downstairs powder room
- Spacious, open plan living and dining
- Beautiful kitchen with plenty of storage and walk in pantry
- Large enclosed entertainment area (brand new)
- Very own tropical in ground swimming pool
- Brand new pool pump
- Large powered garden shed
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Fruit trees, and established manicured gardens
- Single lock up garage plus driveway parking
- Separate laundry
- Low body corporate of only $23 per week
Close to the Broadwater, Harbour Town Shopping Centre, Gold Coast Hospital, Light rail, and private & public schools. Excellent for an investor, or first home buyer or simply move in and occupy yourself. Whichever option you choose, you will not be disappointed. Call Joe Farr today for more information or to arrange a private viewing.
Disclaimer: Platinum Properties has made all efforts to ensure the information provided, as a convenience, is accurate and free from errors in all respects, for the property offered. However we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability for any errors or inaccuracies. Prospective purchasers should make all efforts to verify information contained herein and conduct their own research. Additionally, all property prices displayed are current at the time of issue.