*** Available *** Inspection by appointment welcomed. Call to book a suitable time.
TAKE NOTE: CLICK ON THE 2ND IMAGE TO VIEW THE 3D WALK AROUND VIRTUAL TOUR OF THIS WONDERFUL HOME. IF YOU PAUSE FOR A FEW SECONDS IN THE TOUR YOU WILL SEE AN OPEN BOX ICON IN THE BOTTOM LEFT WHICH IF YOU CLICK ON WILL TAKE YOU TO A 3D DOLLHOUSE AND 2D FLOOR PLAN.
You will find this timeless (mainly of original construction) large and expansive home in one of Victoria Point's quietest streets. This is your opportunity to secure a well-loved and maintained home suited to larger families and people who only deserve the best quality. The home is very spacious proving multiple living options on multiple levels.
Features at a glance include:
- 5 generous sized bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and robe
- Large well-appointed kitchen
- Kitchen with beautiful views over the large in-ground swimming pool with beach spa
- Separate 8 seater hot spa with waterfall to pool
- Under sail outdoor entertainment area including feature lighting
- Beautiful timber benchtops adorn the Kitchen and Bathrooms
- Traditional hot rock sauna
- Open plan HUGE lounge room including brick feature wall and built in cabinetry
- Family room and meals off the kitchen
- Separate formal dining
- Undercover entertaining area with feature lighting
- Double garage with plenty of storage
- Large laundry room with access to outside including storage
- Generous 603 m2 block
- Beautiful timber lined raked ceilings.
- Ceiling fans throughout.
- Air conditioning to main lounge room
- Freshly painted
- Corner block
- Walking distance to schools
- 2 minutes' drive to local shops, cinema, community centres, sporting grounds and clubs.
- Doorstep to Coochiemudlo Island
- Street backs onto tidal creek (no catchment, no floods)
- Leads to Thompson's beach and Moreton bay
- Abundance of mud crabs
- Ideal for standup paddle boarding and kayaking
- Redland golf course across other side of creek.
- Bus stop at end of the street
- 15 minute drive to Sirromet Winery
Private schools (better education overall state score):
- Sheldon College (Primary) (96/100)
- Sheldon College (High school) (99/100)
- Ormiston College (Primary) (99/100)
- Ormiston College (High school) (100/100)
- Victoria Point State School (Primary)
- Victoria Point State High School
About Victoria Point
The area hosts the Eprapah, the Charles S. Snow Scout Environment Training Centre, an area of bushland for the environmental education for members of the Scout and Guide movements. Eprapah Creek separates Victoria Point to the north from the next suburb of Thornlands.
The headland has two boat ramps for boat entry to Moreton Bay and a Volunteer Marine Rescue unit. Beach areas include Thompson's Beach, a small child safe beach which has a very shallow slope allowing a long tide. Shopping facilities have expanded rapidly in the last few years, with now four supermarkets, a public library, cinema complex and many specialty shops and lakeside restaurants.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.