Triple glazed Regency double entry doors open to offer a new world of quality, design and opulence. This majestic home is sectioned off by french doors allowing each formal and informal sector to come into its own. With a palatial staircase suitable for the graduation/wedding photos you will not be disappointed of what awaits you at the top on the Hilltop.
Welcome to some of the advantages 73 Linacre Cr Carindale has to offer:
- 6 King sized bedrooms
- 4 bedrooms with en-suite bathroom and walk-in robes
- 3 Bathrooms in total
- Master bedroom en-suite with magnificent marble and spa bath
- 3 way bathroom with granite and glass mosaic feature tiling
- 2 Powder rooms
- 4 Toilets
- Sunken formal lounge opens up to the formal dining
- Open plan meals and family room off the kitchen
- Media room
- Dual study enclave upstairs
- Kitchenette upstairs
- Ducted vacuum
- Security alarm
- Ducted air conditioning (MyAir Series 3 with controls from your smartphone or pad)
- Oversized remote controlled double garage with rear access roller door
- Juliette balcolny at the front to view over the rooftops and mountains to the south west
- Kitchen, Laundry and Bathrooms all with granite benches and splash backs
- Solid Bluegum timber staircase with wrought iron balustrade
- Grand 3m ceilings downstairs and 2.7m ceilings upstairs
- Blackbutt timber flooring
- 4 step cornice throughout the home
- 506 square metre home
The owners miss Perth too much and unfortunately will now be leaving sunny Queensland. Know this, even though their dream home can now become yours, there is still room for you to put the final strokes on their masterpiece and tailor it to yourself.
- Located only 10 kilometres east of Brisbane CBD
- Bus straight to the city
- The area is of a high socio-economic condition, which is evidenced by the "mini-mansions" that form much of the suburb
- Notable features of the suburb include a large shopping centre - Westfield Carindale, the Pacific Golf Club, Belmont State School, Belmont Bushland Reserve, Belmont Private Hospital (psychiatric only) and Bulimba Creek. The Gateway Motorway borders the suburb.
- Public transport runs frequently to and from Carindale and the City via Old Cleveland Road and Creek Road, leading to the South East Busway.