SOLD by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents - Penshurst
Immediately inviting, this impressive three bedroom villa home has light filled interiors and a large rear courtyard, making this an ideal lifestyle choice and an opportunity not to be missed. Featuring:
- A bright living space with formal dining and a timber entertainers' kitchen with a dishwasher and gas cooking
- Three good sized bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and the master with an ensuite
- Convenient three-way central bathroom
- New blinds and ducted air conditioning throughout with an additional split system air conditioner in the family room/formal dining
- Sun soaked landscaped gardens with an undercover entertaining area in the wrap around courtyard
- Double lock-up garage with automatic door, workshop and internal access
- Small complex of six and perfectly positioned at the rear for peace and quiet
With the convenience of a bus stop at the door and a short stroll to Penshurst shopping village, Penshurst Station, parks and schools this villa is a must to inspect.
Villas in Penshurst of this calibre are rare, don't miss out!
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
'' I found Michael to be true to his word and provided a high level of customer service.
I can highly recommend Michael's approach and sales professionalism. He worked tirelessly to achieve a sale for us. His constant feedback and thorough market knowledge made us feel comfortable.
He has great knowledge about the local area and was very responsive throughout the process
We will have no hesitation in referring him and his business to our friends and family.''
Amrish and Dipti Patel - (Vendor Review) - 83 Penshurst Street Penshurst NSW 2222