A prized corner setting, with sunny north-east aspect and grandly scaled interiors combine in this refreshingly different and flexible four-bedroom layout. A breezy open feel captures the essence of barefoot beachside living in this two-storey home.
This elegant family home, built in 1999, is set on a prime dual access, 668sqm block. Featuring formal and casual living areas, the three/four bedroom home is footsteps to the pristine Plantation Beach and the friendly village centre.
• 3 bedrooms on the lower level, 2 with spacious built in robes and master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite.
• Fully fenced and landscaped with water feature.
• Separate workshop.
• Secure parking for boat or caravan via side access.
• Family bathroom with vanity, shower, bath and separate toilet.
• Covered entertainment decks at ground level and on level 1.
• Upper level is a large 2nd living area that opens to upstairs covered entertainment area. Alternatively this area could be used as parents retreat or 4th Bedroom.
• Guest bathroom.
• Kitchen with gas cook top, stainless steel range-hood, dishwasher, and oven.
• Gas Heating
We would like to thank the Hallmark team on the sale of our home. Special thanks to Marlise Woodford, your professional service put us at ease, taking away the stress and treating us as friends, you cared, even on your day's off.
Dear Marlise, I'm writing a few words to you to let you know that we are very happy for the friendly and professional way your Agency took dealing with the sale of our property.
Hello Just a quick note to say thank you for the amazing service we have received over the last year with our holiday rental. Everyone at Hallmark is so responsive, helpful and personable and we are very happy with the booking rate. We are also very impressed with the gardener. Thanks again. All the very best for the busy season. Cheers Emma and Andrew