Beds: 4 Baths: 3 Landsize: 668 Metres²
A prized corner setting, with sunny north-east aspect and grandly scaled interiors combine in this refreshingly different and flexible four-bedroom layout. A breezy open feel captures the essence of barefoot beachside living in this two-storey home.
This elegant family home, built in 1999, is set on a prime dual access, 668sqm block. Featuring formal and casual living areas, the three/four bedroom home is footsteps to the pristine Plantation Beach and the friendly village centre.
• 3 bedrooms on the lower level, 2 with spacious built in robes and master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite.
• Fully fenced and landscaped with water feature.
• Separate workshop.
• Secure parking for boat or caravan via side access.
• Family bathroom with vanity, shower, bath and separate toilet.
• Covered entertainment decks at ground level and on level 1.
• Upper level is a large 2nd living area that opens to upstairs covered entertainment area. Alternatively this area could be used as parents retreat or 4th Bedroom.
• Guest bathroom.
• Kitchen with gas cook top, stainless steel range-hood, dishwasher, and oven.
• Gas Heating
Property ID : 61752910
Bedrooms : 4
Bathrooms : 3
Landsize : 668 Metres²
Price : Sold Apr 16, 2019
Property Status :