Retreat to serenity when you discover this idyllic forest acreage, within half hour drive to towns and beaches, this rustic property offers a charming ambience most city slickers dream about.
Down a country lane surrounded by rural holdings and State Forest, see what this property offers.
* Approximately 122 acres / 49.71 ha of undulating timbered acres backing onto State Forest
* Potential to clear regrowth with a view of achieving arable pastures over about 25-30% of the land, formerly enjoyed by horses
* There are two dams, of which one is spring fed, and a meandering creek through a mix of pretty rainforest and various species of native hardwood timbers is sure to satisfy nature lovers
* The character timber/hardiplank home is nestled amongst leafy foliage and concealed from the eyes of neighbours
* Features include two bedrooms, study, central kitchen and spacious open plan living with slow combustion wood heater for winter evenings
* Cathedral ceilings with exposed beams and use of timber feature walls and hardwood flooring underfoot complete the warm ambience
* The oversized master bedroom is adjacent to the compact bathroom and study area which leads to the rear deck, the other bedroom on the northern wing also flows to this private deck
* Enjoy relaxing or entertaining on the expansive rear deck boasting a soothing nature backdrop or chill in the outdoor bath whilst soaking in the tranquil picturesque countryside
* Parking is available via a carport, for machinery and storage there's secure and open bay shedding
* Part of the land is fenced, improve the former horse yard and with some TLC, this property offers potential for those who seek a hobby farm or enjoy the bush setting as is
* Approximately an hour's drive to Coffs Harbour airport, approximately 5kms to Eungai Buffalo Farm cafe restaurant or approximately 10kms to Eungai Post Office and General Store
* LAND SIZE: Approx 49.71 Hectares
* Zoned RU2 Rural Landscape in Nambucca Shire
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.