Properties such as this rarely come on the market. The current owners have used their renovation and decoration talents to present this property in showcase condition.
Features of the property are:-
- 4 hectares or 9.88 acres
- partially fenced
- meandering flowing creek with bridge to walk across and take scenic bush walks
- possible subdivision (subject to Council consent)
- a short drive to Gympie CBD
- 1 x 2 bedroom low set block rendered cottage fully renovated, with one bathroom, one toilet, separate laundry and timber doors opening onto level lawn, new kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, down lighting, and full front timber deck
- 1 x 1 bedroom studio with shower, toilet and small kitchen and full length front verandah overlooking your own private rainforest with running creek
- triple bay shed
- 2 septic systems
- underground tank water consisting of 3 x 5000 gallon tanks
- beautiful manicured gardens around both cottage and studio
- a myriad of uses - live in one, rent out the other, live in one, use other as office
- character and charm ooze from this property
For inspection phone Marilyn McShannon at Queensland Independent Property Agents on 0402218238 or visit at open homes.