Stunning views of the Tuross Lake entrance and ocean are guaranteed from the living area and the front patio of this two bedroom apartment.
This modern apartment is ideal for a family getaway with accommodation for six, or is just as suitable as a couples retreat.
The apartment is located on the ground floor within a small complex of 8 apartments. Access via the carpark at the rear of the complex or from the front porch.
Plenty of activities close by, whether it is a stroll along the stunning boardwalk, a fish off the beach or a dip in the sea. The apartment is a short walk to the beaches and to the village shops, cafes and restaurants.
Guests to the apartment can enjoy the following facilities:
- Well equipped kitchen including dishwasher & ceramic hotplate & electric oven/grill.
- Lounge with TV & DVD player.
- TV in second bedroom.
- The bathroom has an enclosed laundry with washing machine and dryer.
- Outdoor setting and electric BBQ.
- Electric heating and ceiling fan in lounge.
Aquarius 5 is a non-smoking property and is not suitable for pets. Aquarius 5 has a 'No Party' policy.
What to bring:
- Linen for 1 queen bed (master), one double bed and a set of single bunks (second bedroom).
- Towels including beach towels and tea towels.
- All personal toiletries and food items.
We would like to thank the Hallmark team on the sale of our home. Special thanks to Marlise Woodford, your professional service put us at ease, taking away the stress and treating us as friends, you cared, even on your day's off.
Dear Marlise, I'm writing a few words to you to let you know that we are very happy for the friendly and professional way your Agency took dealing with the sale of our property.
Hello Just a quick note to say thank you for the amazing service we have received over the last year with our holiday rental. Everyone at Hallmark is so responsive, helpful and personable and we are very happy with the booking rate. We are also very impressed with the gardener. Thanks again. All the very best for the busy season. Cheers Emma and Andrew