Located in the heart of the Sarabah Valley is this rare opportunity to own this wonderful property which sits on a huge 376 acres and has the most stunning views down the Valley to Tamborine Mountain. One of the best features, apart from the 376 acres, is that a natural creek runs directly through the property along with 3 natural springs, all which never run out of water. The established house consists of 1 large bedroom, 1 bathroom, open plan living dining and kitchen and a balcony and veranda to relax and breathe in that clean country air. THIS PROPERTY WON'T LAST LONG! PRICED AT LESS THAN $5,000 AN ACRE!
The property is capable of holding 100 head of cattle and has a 60m x 20m Grass Arena with 3 stables and yards plus a track room and wash bay. There is also a round yard and a large set of holding yards which are capable of holding 45 head of Cattle with a loading ramp. The 27m x 9m shed with three phase power has 8 bays including a workshop and storage for tractors and farm equipment. Adjacent to the shed is a large building pad that would be perfect for building your dream home on this prime land.
- 376 acres of land - Heart of the Sarabah Valley
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Open plan living, dining & kitchen
- Balcony and Veranda
- Amazing views down the Valley to Tamborine Mountain
- Natural creek & 3 natural springs sourced from Lamington National Park
- Capable of holding 100 head of cattle
- 60m x 20m Grass Arena, 3 stables, track room & wash bay
- Large round yard, holding yards with loading ramps, capacity to hold 45 cattle
- 27m x 9m shed with three phase power
- Shed includes 8 bays plus a workshop and plenty of storage
- Large building pad " Excellent for that dream home
- 3 x large water tanks
- An abundance of wildlife - get back to nature
- Only a 15 minute drive to Canungra, then from there 20 minutes to the Gold Coast
This would be an excellent opportunity for the astute entrepreneur that could turn this beautiful place into and Eco Tourism Resort or Equestrian Centre, or simply acquire for yourself and build your dream home and have access to a continuous supply of water for the cattle and horses. The property is an easy 15 minute drive to Canungra and from there only a 20 minute drive to the Gold Coast. Call Joe Farr today for more information on this rare and amazing opportunity. Do not let this one go.
The whole purchase process went smooth and Michael was good to deal with. Anh & Han
If you're looking for a dedicated, hard-working professional - then look no further. Sally embraced the sale of our property from the moment we were introduced to her. We were grateful for her attention to detail in showcasing our property and her great PR skills. Sally left no stone un turned to ensure a positive outcome in a very short time. We were never left guessing as Sally was in constant contact throughout the sale's campaign. Ian & Jane
Recently we had our first experience in selling property. Because we were not sure of how to go about it, we made inquiries at a Real Estate agent near where we lived, and were recommended to go with Platinum Properties at Runaway Bay. Thank you Dianne for a quick and successful outcome. We won't hesitate to recommend you to any of our friends who need a good Real Estate salesperson. Ken & Coral