Here's your chance to build your dream cottage in a peaceful semi-rural village convenient to the highway for access to towns and beaches within 15 mins drive and approximately halfway between Coffs Harbour and Port Macquarie, about 50-60 mins drive.
* Gently sloping block with an approximate north/north easterly aspect ensures ample sunlight and cooling summer breezes
* Build to capture pretty magical views of Yarrahapinni Mountain
* Power and phone available at the front boundary
* Basic makeshift accommodation may come in handy for storage or perhaps occupy whilst building, subject to council approval
* 22,500 litre water tank, variety of established fruit trees, garden beds and large green house suitable for nursery, aquaculture or terrarium
* Rear lane access
* For those who wish to relocate a home to fit in with the charming character of the village, there are no restrictions apart from obtaining council approval
* Easy stroll to pre-school, primary school and general store/post office
* Approximately 5kms for a relaxed dining experience at the Eungai Buffalo Farm
* LAND SIZE: 1012m2
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.