This fabulous family home is selling for the first time in the sought-after location of Alfords Point.
Don't miss the opportunity to see what this fantastic home can offer a growing family with its five bedrooms, open plan living flowing out to the wonderful low maintenance backyard which includes a magnificent salt water pool, outdoor kitchen area and plenty of room to entertain.
Inside the home, there is a lot to impress you: -
- Five large bedrooms with built-ins fifth bedroom currently used as a study
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Brushbox timber floors in all bedrooms
- Plantation shutters in upstairs bedrooms
- Large three-way master bathroom
- Modern kitchen with granite benchtop and plenty of storage
- Formal lounge and dining
- Family room
- Casual dining area
- Under floor heating
- Ducted air condition throughout
- Ducted vaccum system
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and in living area
- Loads of storage throughout the home
- Modern Internal laundry
- Tandem garage with remote
- Private backyard with outdoor kitchen area
- Oversized solar heated salt water pool
- Garden watering system installed
- Located close to local schools, shops and public transport
- In the Menai High School Catchment area
In accordance with COVID safe practice and procedures, this property will be available to inspect by individual appointment only at this time. It is a requirement for buyers and staff who attend the pre-arranged inspections to be wearing a face mask whilst viewing the property.
Please contact me on 0409 000 336 to secure your time to view this property on Saturday or by private appointment during the week.