As a Builders own home, no expense was spared on the redesign of this magnificent home set on one of the best streets in Raby Bay. Balanced with perfect symmetry the distinctive design of this custom built waterfront residence has been heavily influenced by the mansions of the Hamptons, New York. With the help of well-known interior designer Judie Bandiera this home is filled with a stunning palette of vanilla and ivory contrasting with the rich dark luxury tones of the French Oak timber flooring, it is exquisitely defined by its contemporary simplicity. The high end quality finishes throughout, the vaulted ceilings, the ornate light fittings, the French doors, the opulent surrounds, the expensive drapes and window dressings, the exquisite tap ware and the character and ambience helps set the scene of one of the most desirable residences in Raby Bay.
• 4 King sized bedrooms
• Master with Juliette balcony, walk through dressing room and Carrara marble clad ensuite including freestanding bath
• Magnificent white on white Garsden and Clarke chefs kitchen with feature lighting, Ilve appliances and butlers pantry (featured in national kitchen magazine)
• Bi-fold doors from family/dining to outdoor entertaining creating seamless family living
• Bi-fold servery doors from kitchen to entertaining area
• Ultra high ceiling defining a beautiful outdoor living space with built in BBQ area
• Large separate lounge room with well-appointed wet bar and bi-fold doors to outdoor entertaining
• Dining/Family area
• Media room
• Inground concrete saltwater pool with glass fencing
• Large home office located at the front of the home
• Ducted air conditioning and split system
• French Oak wide board timber used throughout
• Imported Renaissance English Tapware
• Imported Shaws English butler sinks
• Crema marble tiles incorporated to the outdoor living and laundry
• Internal fireplace
• 22 m quayline including pontoon
INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Cleveland (and Raby Bay) is approximately 25 kilometres east-south-east of Brisbane and exhibiting some excellent maritime features and promising a lovely bayside lifestyle.
• Make sure to visit the markets each Sunday in Bloomfield St.
• Redland hospital close by with Mater private wing (plus many specialists)
• Schools sort after by residents being Sheldon College, Ormiston College, Redlands College, Cleveland District State High School, Cleveland State School.
• Raby Bay, within Cleveland, houses leaders in industry and heads in business
• Boutiques in Cleveland provide for a spot of shopping
• Major shopping centre area off Middle Street
• Marina provides for entertainment within walking distance of your new home with restaurants (modern Australian, Italian, Thai, Teppanyaki, Mexican and Hogs Breath), Day spa and Cafes
• Cleveland train station is located centrally nearby with approx. 1 hour travel in the morning and no transfer to Brisbane CBD