Beds: 4 Baths: 2 Landsize: 615 Metres²
It's a lucky street number!!! And now you have the opportunity to become the lucky owner, of this stylish recently renovated home, located in the heart of wonderful Eight Mile Plains! Homes like this are truly a rare find, and this opportunity should not be missed.
Summary of Home Features:
* Renovated and newly painted throughout this home boasts not one " but TWO beautiful open-plan spacious family living area's.
* Main living area comes with stylish kitchen, massive cathedral ceilings, tile flooring and a warm winters fireplace.
* The adjoining living area also boasts high-ceilings, timber flooring, and is the perfect room for the second TV, teenagers retreat or sun-room.
* Both living area's fully air-conditioned (with two x 3.3kW units, and another huge 6.2kW unit ) guaranteeing you stay cool or warm no matter what the season.
* Stylish kitchen with walk-in pantry, gas cooktop, stainless steel canopy rangehood, digital oven, dishwasher, in-sink waste disposal, and a massive kitchen island bench!
* Master Bedroom #1 with large built-in wardrobes, timber flooring, air-conditioning and adjoining renovated ensuite.
* Bedroom #2 and #3 with built-in wardrobes, timber flooring, both air-conditioned.
* Renovated Main bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
* Bedroom #4 is huge in size, fully tiled, and boasts its own extra-wide double slide-door opening directly to the front undercover parking area. Can easily be switched over to become a multi-purpose room if desired (HOME BUSINESS/ Student Accommodation/ Media or Games Room )
* There is also an extra Office/Study with built-in computer desk, plenty cupboard space, and an extensive amount of lighting and power-points for all your computer hardware.
* Separate spacious Laundry with plenty of storage and cupboard space, Ironing Station and new stainless steel sink.
* Upstairs Attic boasting close to 20m² of extra storage space.
* Newly painted front driveway boasts parking for 4 cars (2 completely undercover)
* Fully fenced and cemented backyard outdoor area has easy side-street access, and enough room for a future Pagola & Spa Pool/ Boat/ Caravan/ or even 3 more cars!
* Security screens and security bars fitted on most windows and doors for family security.
* Solar Panels (3.2kW )
* Brand New electric hot water system recently fitted.
And the location is perfect!
Walking distance to Warrigal State Primary School, Woolworths and the Warrigal Square shopping centre, IGA supermarket, a great variety of restaurants, doctors, dentists and other health services, and with a city express bus stop (150,155) less than 100m away.
As you open the doors to your new home you will appreciate the huge beautiful open plan family living space, with a fireplace and impressive stylish kitchen. This home is fully renovated, newly painted throughout and lovingly maintained by its owners. The home is seriously air-conditioned throughout to keep the family cool in those hot summer days (with 3 large Reverse Cycle A/C units in the living areas, and additional A/C units in the master, second ,third bedrooms, and the fourth bedroom/ laundry/ office area). The spacious and stylish kitchen has a gas cooktop, walk-in pantry, oven, rangehood, dishwasher and waste disposal system that wraps around a massive kitchen island bench to serve and host the largest of family gatherings.
The house features 4 bedrooms, with the master bedroom boasting large built-in wardrobes, air-conditioning and a renovated stylish ensuite. The 2nd and 3rd bedroom have built-in wardrobes both being air-conditioned. The 4th bedroom is larger in size and positioned with more privacy for those growing teenagers, or could be used as a multi-purpose room (ie: home business, media or games room if desired). The main bathroom is tastefully renovated and has a separate shower and bathtub. Additionally there is another separate study room, with built-in study desk and plenty of cupboard space perfect for the home office or business. The separate laundry is super spacious and comfortable with plenty of storage and cupboard space, and boasts an ironing station and stainless steel laundry sink with flick mixer.
You must not miss the secret attic storage room, a truly unique highlight. The 20m² attic is accessed through the office by a retractable staircase leading up to the large secret room which can be used for extensive extra storage space.
The outside of this recently painted home offers beautiful low maintenance living. The front driveway features a brand new double-car undercover carport using laminated COLORBOND roofing to keep things very cool and protected underneath. Newly painted concrete, and boasting the ability to park up to four cars on the property at the same time.
The backyard is fully fenced and offers a convenient side access gate. With well over 100 meters of easy to maintain and landscaped surfacing , there is sufficient space to store a boat, caravan, or extra cars, or simply add your own Pagola and Spa Pool, and just enjoy all that space for relaxing and entertaining.
Additionally the home has energy saving Solar Panels (3.2kW system), and a Brand new electric hot water system only just recently fitted. For the security minded, this home also has security screens and steel security bars fitted to most of the windows and doors.
You will truly enjoy the best of Southside Brisbane luxury living.
Additional to its perfect location and walking distance to the heart of Eight Mile Plains, you will be only a few minutes drive to major shopping centres like WESTFIELD GARDEN CITY and the MARKET SQUARE/ SUNNYBANK PLAZA Shopping precinct.
And have quick access to all four major motorway systems - M1 into the city (20 mins), Pacific Motorway to the Gold Coast (45 mins), Gateway Motorway to the airport (20 mins) and Sunshine Coast (approx. 1 ¼ hrs), or Logan Motorway to Ipswich (approx. 30 mins).
This home is a rare find and will sell quickly. Please express your interest and book your inspection today.
(This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. Offers prior to auction will be considered. Auction terms and conditions apply. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purpose.)
(All the information contained herein is gathered from a source we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give warranty about this information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries).
Property ID : 61767670
Bedrooms : 4
Bathrooms : 2
Landsize : 615 Metres²
Price : Sold For $750,000 January 7, 2019
Property Status :