If you have always wanted to become self sufficient and live a sustainable lifestyle, then here is your opportunity! This beautiful farmlet has extensive gardens and enough land to run some cattle, sheep or horses.
Some of the fantastic features of this property include:
- Two Bedroom timber home with large sunroom
- Wrap around veranda's
- Gas hot water
- Gas cook top
- Timber kitchen
- Polished timber floors
- High ceilings
- House is fully insulated
- Wood Heater
- NBN and VAST free to air
- Back to grid solar system
- In ground salt water pool
- Large outdoor undercover entertaining area
- Beautiful rural views
- 6m x 6m workshop, 6m x 6m shed plus 3 bay carport
- Extensive raised gardens beds
- Shade houses
- Extensive array of fruit trees
- Established landscaped gardens
- Frontage to permanent creek
- Pump from creek to house
- 3 x 5000 gal water tanks
This property is truly a delight to come to the market, so get in quick and contact Randal Jacobson at Northern Rivers Realty Kyogle on (02) 6632 3544 or M: 0459 367 777.
July 2016 "Vanessa was able to sell my home for a great price and very quickly and professionally"
"Having a local agent on the job proved to be the difference - Vanessa worked harder than all the other agents put together, Thanks again!"
"A credit to Vanessa for getting the price we were aiming for - local knowledge and a local agent is what we should have had from the start!"