Lot 5 Commercial Road, Rouse Hill (34 Spring Mill Avenue)
• Subdivision DA (1552/2020/ZB) was approved on 17/08/2022.
• Product DA(270/2021/JP) was approved on 02/09/2022.
• Aboriginal Heritage Impact Permit (AHIP) was approved for Subdivision DA (1552/2020/ZB) on 05/12/2023
• Section 4.55 of Subdivision DA (1552/2020/ZB/A) was approved on 25/01/2023
Development Summary: Four Residential Flat Buildings containing 330 units and Shop Premises
Property Identifier: Lot 5/ DP 30916
Due Diligence Link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/aqq3pv6zq71zhk5/AAAgH63A9C--lSjHrl6-C3Z7a?dl=0
Notes: Directly opposite new hospital. There is a VPA agreed on this site. Brief summary of the VPA is below.
Voluntary Planning Agreement Summary:
• 1500m2 of Land (Lot 2) to be dedicated to Council for $1
• Turfing to be done on Lot 2
• Developer to construct Greenhills Drive at their own cost. Estimated at $3.5m but our consultants suggest that it will be lower, even though the value was estimated in 2018
• Developer to be reimbursed $306,000 for Median Strip along Greenhills Drive Extension
• The monetary contributions are capped at $6,000 per dwelling excluding SIC.
• Estimated SIC Contributions - $304,000
• Purchase Price: $40,000,000 No GST
• Settlement: 3 months from Exchange
## Buyer Pay Agency Fees