Located in the suburb's most desirable enclave, 30B Viret Street offers a lifestyle of unsurpassed luxury on 1200sqm of land. Superbly built in the former grounds of the beautiful Enderslea Estate this home is quintessential Hunters Hill.
Contemporary in design the main house features four bedrooms (master with walk-in-robe and ensuite bathroom), three bathrooms and multiple formal and informal living and dining areas spanning over two levels.
There is secure garaging for three cars and a fully equipped self contained guest quarters featuring polished floorboards, kitchen and dining area, bathroom and generously proportioned bedroom.
Exquisitely finished throughout this magnificent waterfront property includes reverse cycle air-conditioning, integrated sound system, two classic fireplaces, multi-zoned back to base security alarm and boating facilities for a large vessel.
- North-facing waterfront holding with level access to private deepwater jetty and pen
- Four bedrooms, master with walk-in-robe and ensuite bathroom
- Three car garage with fully equipped self contained guest quarters above
- Formal lounge and dining area with fireplace open to entertainers terrace
- Large open plan kitchen opens to alfresco dining area with water feature
- Ample off street parking for guests, private gated estate
Co-agent: Adam Ross - Savills Sydney 0409 663 051