A large brick family home standing on a level 786m block of land, ideal as a weekender for the large extended family, or as a retirement home by the sea.
Features of the property are:-
- 16 year young cavity brick home
- 2 bedrooms upstairs both with builtins, ceiling fans and sliding doors opening onto the front and side verandahs, both with sea views
- main bedroom has access to a large 2 way bathroom/toilet area and the
- open plan lounge/dining/kitchen has polished timber floors and
- also access to the open front and side verandahs with sea views and sea breezes
- internal polished timber stairs lead down to another smaller kitchen
- another bathroom/toilet, laundry and a builtin bedroom
- a large double garage which can be utilised for more bedroom accommodation
- double steel garage with a concrete parking bay at the rear of the property with plenty of room for boats, etc.
- boat ramp is only 100 metres away
- back yard fully fenced
- 5000 gallon rainwater tank connected to the house
- bore with a sprinkler system to service the gardens
- 3kw solar system
- house is being sold unfurnished but the owners will negotiate the sale of the existing furniture if required
This is well below replacement value and inspections are invited by telephoning Jeanette Nugent on 0438 621 109 or Marilyn McShannon at Queensland Independent Property Agents on 54854731 or 0402218238.