Looking for the convenience of a townhouse with the space of a house? Then you can't look past this beautiful near new townhouse. This home is barely one year old, built in 2016 in this popular Southport location just minutes from the CBD and University. We're under strict instructions to get it sold as soon as possible, so all genuine offers will be presented.
This wonderful home features:
- Spacious air conditioned open plan living
- High quality fitout and lots of upgrades including Crimsafe doors, LED lighting, tinted windows and more
- Double garage with internal access
- Four upstairs bedrooms, all with robes and ceiling fans
- Walk-in robe and ensuite to the master
- Landing with balcony
- Large, wide fully fenced yard with double gate access.
- Short stroll to bus stop on Blake St, and lovely trendy cafes & dining overlooking Ron Short Park on Alicia St
- Just a few minutes drive to the Southport CBD, Griffith University and the Gold Coast University Hospital
This home really has to be seen to be appreciated and must be sold, so stop by our next open home or call Michael Conrick to arrange a private tour.
Thursday 12th October, 2017
Physiotherapist : Primary Medical & Dental Centre Southport