This building was previously the Bowraville Medical Centre, but could be suitable for a number of other uses, including residential as the zoning is RU5 Village.
Located in the main street of this iconic town on the Mid-North Coast of NSW, this building has much more to offer than appears from the street. Expressions of Interest are now being sought for this unique opportunity.
* Prominent main street commercial premises
* Parking area and entry from lane at rear
* Disability access and amenities
* Previous use Medical Centre
* Reception area plus three adjoining offices
* Four large individual treatment rooms
* Large waiting room plus court yard
* Suit GP, Pathology, Counselling, Dentist or similar
* Suitable for Community Centre, Child Care or Learning Centre
* Staff room with kitchenette and amenities
* Potential for self-contained flat on lower level (STCA)
* Air conditioning, auto entry door, storeroom
* Land size 534m2
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096 OR EMAIL email@example.com
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.