Beds: 1 Baths: 1 Landsize: 533.5 Metres²
Located in the main street of this iconic town on the Mid-North Coast of NSW, this property has much more to offer than first meets the eye.
Previously utilised as the Bowraville Healthcare Centre, the opportunity now exists for a change of use. Revive as medical rooms or consider other uses the RU5 Village zoning permits with council consent, including residential, tourist and visitor accommodation, neighbourhood shops, recreational, child care centres, schools, respite day care centre, community facilities etc.
- Prominent main street premises adjoining the pharmacy
- Car parking area accessed from rear lane
- Disability access and amenities
- Reception area plus three adjoining offices
- Four large individual treatment rooms
- Large waiting room plus court yard
- Staff room with kitchenette and amenities
- Potential for self-contained flat on lower level (STCA)
- Air conditioning, auto entry door, storeroom
* Land size 533.5 m2
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
Property ID : 61762540
Bedrooms : 1
Bathrooms : 1
Landsize : 533.5 Metres²
Price : $275,000 - $300,000 plus GST
Property Status : For Sale