Less than a few minute's stroll from Top Lake, this immaculate home enjoys an exceptionally rare setting - mere steps from Merimbula's famous Boardwalk which takes you to vibrant cafes, boutiques and multiple dining choices.
Designed to take full advantage of the views, the open plan living space is lofty and light-filled and is set across the entire home.
Solidly built, its unbeatable location is matched with its commanding street presence.
This exquisite home offers an outstanding study of inspired grand design combined with superb versatility. Exceptionally private, the residence is meant for entertaining on a grand or intimate scale; enormous decks and sliding glass doors bring the outdoors in, while the six bedrooms provide indulgent accommodation for family and guests.
Just steps from The Boardwalk this is Merimbula at its very best.
- Fluid floorplan includes two lounges, dining room and study
- Pristine interior spaces filled with natural light and crisp coastal breezes
- Unmistakable holiday feel; fabulous water views skim the treetops
- Granite kitchen bench tops, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop
- Provincial style cabinetry with highlight glass doors
- Endless choices for entertaining; multiple decks
- Outdoor kitchen + pizza oven
- Six bedrooms (two with ensuites) plus two guest bathrooms
- Seperate guest suite on lower level
- Consider a Bed & Breakfast opportunity
- Salt water chlorinated inground swimming pool
- Solar panels
- Landscaped tropical gardens and gazebo
- Double lock up garage with internal access + workshop space
- Large under house storage
- Off street parking for up to five cars
‘Eve O’Brien is one of those rare real estate agents who inspire complete confidence and trust the minute you meet them. We bought a beach house from her and we were struck by the utter respect and professionalism towards vendor and buyer alike with which Eve conducts her business. She was most helpful to us throughout the sale cycle as we were interstate, often going beyond the call of duty while looking after her vendor’s interest most fairly and equitably. As a result, the buying process was a breeze. The ideal real estate agent whom we would have no hesitation to select to sell any property of ours in the future. Thank you again, Eve’
Bev and I made the absolute right choice in selecting Eve O’Brien Properties to sell our Tura Beach (NSW) Town House! The personal attention, professionalism, and communication was what we were looking for, and the price range which we agreed upon, were the keys in getting our home sold quickly. We signed the contract one evening, the next morning we were asked if we were ready for an inspection, our answer was yes. We received a phone call from our Agent Craig, at lunch time that day to say the house was sold, at our agreed price. “Somewhat of a record”. This has been the best real estate experience we have ever had, and we would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Regards Ron & Bev Barby.
We are delighted with the quick sale . As you know, after Ian's long illness, and the extended process of winding up his financial affairs, and readying the house for sale, Christine hoped for a speedy closure. You delivered that !