Set on an approximate 1056m2 block, zoned R3 residential with a 12 metre frontage, this is your opportunity to acquire a lovely 3 bedroom family home on a great sized block.
Set on the high side of the street and conveniently located close to Cardiff train station and CBD via walkway or a short car ride, you'll enjoy being so close to all amenities.
With a fresh updated feel this home is perfect for laid-back living and entertaining. Renovated open plan living, dining and kitchen, flowing into your outdoors, all you'll have to do is unpack and enjoy.
The modern kitchen features a beautiful timber breakfast bar which doubles as a servery window, overlooking your dining and barbeque area. Be the envy of your friends with a large stainless steel barbeque including outdoor sink, room for an outdoor table setting plus additional built-in seating, this area will be well used year round.
In addition to these fantastic features, the home is freshly painted inside and out, has 3 double bedrooms, modern bathroom, double garage plus carport and a large grassed play area for the kids.
Don't miss out on viewing this property.
• Set on an approximate1056m2 block, zoned R3 residential with a 12 metre frontage
• 3 double bedrooms with ceiling fans, main with walk in wardrobe
• Large tiled open plan living, kitchen and dining with air-conditioning & ceiling fans
• Kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher & natural gas stove
• Modern bathroom with shower over the bathtub, vanity & W/C. Internal laundry
• Outdoor entertaining area with stainless steel bbq & sink combo, built-in seating
• Double lock-up garage, plus carport & off-street parking
• Approx. 700metres to Cardiff CBD, approx. 1km from Cardiff Railway Station
Thursday 23rd November, 2017
Doctor : Dr. John Cassey
23 Veronica Street, Cardiff
School : Cardiff North Public School
59 Wansbeck Valley Road, Cardiff
Hospital : Cardiff Medical Centre & Skin Cancer Clinic
Words escape me Paul when I reflect on your unrelenting kindness and caring that you have so freely and willingly shared, during the sale of our family home of over 46 years.
My deepest gratitude for your ongoing Hope, guidance and encouraging support during my most difficult times, that highlighted your insightful principles and integrity.