25 FERN VALLEY ROAD
Sold For $570,000
FAMILY LIVING ON APPROX. 1056M2 BLOCK!
Set on an approximate 1056m2 block, zoned R3 residential with a 12 metre frontage, this is your opportunity to acquire a lovely 3 bedroom family home on a great sized block.
Set on the high side of the street and conveniently located close to Cardiff train station and CBD via walkway or a short car ride, you'll enjoy being so close to all amenities.
With a fresh updated feel this home is perfect for laid-back living and entertaining. Renovated open plan living, dining and kitchen, flowing into your outdoors, all you'll have to do is unpack and enjoy.
The modern kitchen features a beautiful timber breakfast bar which doubles as a servery window, overlooking your dining and barbeque area. Be the envy of your friends with a large stainless steel barbeque including outdoor sink, room for an outdoor table setting plus additional built-in seating, this area will be well used year round.
In addition to these fantastic features, the home is freshly painted inside and out, has 3 double bedrooms, modern bathroom, double garage plus carport and a large grassed play area for the kids.
Don't miss out on viewing this property.
• Set on an approximate1056m2 block, zoned R3 residential with a 12 metre frontage
• 3 double bedrooms with ceiling fans, main with walk in wardrobe
• Large tiled open plan living, kitchen and dining with air-conditioning & ceiling fans
• Kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher & natural gas stove
• Modern bathroom with shower over the bathtub, vanity & W/C. Internal laundry
• Outdoor entertaining area with stainless steel bbq & sink combo, built-in seating
• Double lock-up garage, plus carport & off-street parking
• Approx. 700metres to Cardiff CBD, approx. 1km from Cardiff Railway Station
Thursday 23rd November, 2017
Doctor : Dr. John Cassey
23 Veronica Street, Cardiff
School : Cardiff North Public School
59 Wansbeck Valley Road, Cardiff
Hospital : Cardiff Medical Centre & Skin Cancer Clinic
321 Main Road, Cardiff
Post Office : Australia Post
337A Main Road, Cardiff
Bank : Newcastle Permanent Cardiff
284 Main Road, Cardiff