Positioned on a good size block on the way into this seaside village, yet unnoticed from the road, this low maintenance brick residence would suit retirees, families or investors.
Apart from the benefits of savouring the area's natural coastal beauty, living on the level and ample shedding are highlights of this property.
- Three bedrooms, two with built in robes
- Bright and airy loungeroom with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Dining nook adjacent the original compact kitchen
- Enjoy morning sunshine whilst having brekky in a screen enclosed area
- Relax on the rear verandah overlooking a sundrenched yard
- Neat and tidy bathroom, internal laundry
- Ample shedding via two double garages plus a carport
- Main road location and land size may appeal if you wish to run a home-based business or further develop (STCA)
- For keen lawn bowlers, this is your dream with the club 160m down the road
- It's also an easy level stroll for shops, school, water and tavern under 650m
- Access to Yarriabini National Park is about 3kms away at Grassy Head offering nature bush walks and places to picnic
- Approximately 9kms to the highway for access to Coffs Harbour or Port Macquarie for airports and other facilities, under an hour's drive
* Land size: 941.8m2
INSPECT BY APPOINTMENT, PLEASE CONTACT CATERINA 0417 750 773
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.