Ideal for the buyer wanting a brand new home with all of the extra's done as well. Landscaped gardens, a 6 x 6m shed all there to be enjoyed. This quality built home is less than 2 years old and comprises of :
- 4 x bedrooms (main with WIW and en-suite)
- 2 x bathrooms (including en-suite)
- formal open plan lounge room
- adjoining dining room
- stylish kitchen
- family room
- outdoor entertaining area
- double garage (6 x 6m with a 2.8m clearance height)
- this impressive home is ideally situated within minutes of the Maryborough CBD, schools and sporting grounds on a 815m2 allotment. Priced to sell at $349,000 for further details please contact the office.
Today our mothers home settled..my sister and I would like to thank Cindy at Wal Pavey Real Estate for professional personal service to us. Definitely wasn't the easiest of sales for Cindy . But her professional approach saw the end result of the quick sale eventually happen.
I would like to thank the Wal Pavey Real Estate Team for their assistance since purchasing the property from Cindy Pavey back in 2006. Since then the property has been managed by the Wal Pavey Real Estate Team efficiently and I have been informed and kept up to date on my home at all times. I recently placed the house on the market for sale in which Cindy achieved an unconditional contract for me within days. I would recommend the Wal Pavey Real Estate team from a buying, property management and sale point of view. Great work and thanks again!! Graeme
We would recommend Cindy at Wal Pavey Real Estate to anyone who was looking for an agent willing to achieve a prompt positive result. Cindy was polite, honest and professional from the day we met and we felt we could trust her to achieve a good outcome regarding the sale of our property. We appreciate that you made yourself available to answer queries and offer advice during the sale process, thank you and job well done.