Buyers- if you have been watching Saturdays open home will most probably be the last time to inspect the house before it sells.
The iconic and super private ''Jelly Fish House'' is like no other on Sovereign Island, this is the home for people who want a unique WOW factor home that normally comes with a 5 million dollar price tag.
Please watch the video for a look at the house and it's great location on Sovereign Islands.
No neighbours both sides of the house with a half acre park, tropical gardens and one of the most tranquil locations on Sovereign Islands. Regents court is a palm tree lined street!
Living and entertaining
High ceilings, flowing light and the tropical gardens set the mood
- Open plan living that opens out to the alfresco area, tropical gardens and pool
- Huge kitchen with butlers pantry, and island bench
- Multiple living and lounge areas
- Huge outdoor alfresco area
- Home Cinema
- The 3rd level Champagne lounge with Broadwater views
- The 'Glass sky walk'
- A huge salt water Pool with palms for privacy
- A 6 person sauna
- Home office with water views and tropical garden surrounds
- A grand entrance with chandelier
- 5 Bedrooms including and ensuited downstairs ''park'' bedroom with its own entrance
- The Master bedroom has the WOW factor and is like a hotel penthouse, a huge bedroom with 2 wrap around balconies that have park and water views, a massive his and hers walk in robe, a stylish bathroom with spa bath, a parents lounge off the master bedroom,
- The remaining 3 bedrooms are large and feature walk in robes, spa baths and ensuite's
Everyone has a great bedroom!
- Bridge free boating
- Wide canal
- Private jetty that can hold a large boat
- 4 car garage plus the ability to have 4 more cars in your drive way
- Right next to an half acre private residents only park that can never be built out
- A 24 hour secured Island estate on the Gold Coast Broadwater
- Tranquil palm lined street
- 20 mins to Southport
- 60 Mins to Brisbane
Disclaimer: In preparation of information for this listing we used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all responsibility in respect of any errors omissions inaccuracies or mis-statements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Alex was great! He gave us his full attention both during the purchase of our new property and the sale of our current house! Both properties, yes both! bought and sold in a week. He has the buyers and the connections backed up with business industry knowledge. On a personal note, Alex knew I was nervous and catered for that, keeping me up to date every day. A great guy, with a big future!
Alex was amazing in solving my issues, finding me a buyer and negotiating a great deal He had more leads than we needed from Social media and other avenues that ultimately put us in a great position
The enthusiasm and energy that Alex brought to the listing was amazing. The video production resulted in a sale in just one week, we have had so many great comments about the marketing program and additional activity in the press. Alex has followed us through every step with sound advice during the negotiation process to final handover.