One of the most charming country cottages you will lay eyes on, this small private acreage boasts a pleasant combination of pretty park like and tree studded grounds with meandering creek, surrounded by stunning farmland and would suit anyone after a peaceful, simpler, self-sufficient lifestyle.
- Spacious and immaculately kept 2 bedroom country residence
- Huge 4 bay colorbond shedding with further open bay
- 1.95kw grid connect solar system
- Generous open plan kitchen/dining/living room
- Separate lounge room
- Stunning hardwood flooring throughout
- Stylish kitchen with large stainless steel stove
- Beautiful timber French windows and doors
- Green leafy outlook from every window
- Wood fireplace plus reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Covered front porch
- Vast rear deck off the kitchen for entertaining and relaxation
- Wireless NBN and mobile phone reception
- Over 55,000L of tank water, dam, plus creek
- Plenty of citrus trees
- Abundant with birdlife
- Just over 4 acres (1.67 HA)
Escape the rat race of the city and start your dream life here, grow your own vegetables and fruit, collect fresh eggs for breakfast each morning from your own chickens, and enjoy your cuppa from the deck whilst watching the cattle grazing on the adjoining farmland.
Located 25 minutes drive from the conveniences of the township of Macksville and approximately 45 minutes to beaches.
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.