LAST ONE LEFT REDUCED - UNDER OFFER
STUNNING NEW 4 bedroom luxury residence in Albion Park with beautiful lake views from the balcony and living area. This is the last one left 3 have been sold.
Very spacious 4 bedroom residence boasting quality craftsmanship including a Large kitchen with ceaser-stone benchtops and quality appliances. Beautiful timber staircase, modern floor coverings with a Family friendly layout on 2 levels. There's 3 bathroom 3 toilets 3 showers and the spare guest bedroom is on the lower level. Fitted with r/c air conditioning and alarm for peace of mind.
Plus there's a HUGE balcony, massive man cave/storage area, no lawns to mow & much more. In one of the best locations in Albion Park.
This is where you can have a simple lifestyle unwind, relax and enjoy the lake views on your balcony whilst drinking that nice cup of coffee.
Call Mike T for further details and don't forget
FIRST HOME BUYERS can save up to $25000 in government incentives (Check the NSW Government Office of State Revenue for full terms and conditions)
* A Fantastic Location
* Walk to Mount Terry Primary School
* Spacious lounge with dining area
* Bedrooms with built ins, master bedroom with en-suite, walkin wardrobe
* Gourmet kitchen with quality appliances, dishwasher, Baumatic stove, oven & rangehood, ceaserstone bench tops
* HUGE Balcony with lake views sliding doors open from main bedroom and living area
* Air Conditioning and Gas hot water
* 3 bathrooms & 3 toilets
* Large extra storage/mancave area
* Very low maintenance and very spacious
* Remote double lock up garage with storage
* Close to Stockland Shellharbour
* Security door entrance intercom
* Security alarm system for peace of mind
Thank you Mike for the service you did on the duplexes you did very well. Your concern for the sale in your heart was to sell them at best price you could get and I appreciate that. Thank you.
We recently purchased our new home through Mike T! An absolute champion from the beginning, the level of care and detail he showed at each step was outstanding, he took the hassle out of the process and made a very stressful process much easier. The effort Mike T put in to help us with our new journey was astonishing. He communicated with us every step and still checks in with us, an absolute pleasure! Cheers Mike T.
"Went above and beyond" Well what can we say about Mike T, he was honest from the start in exactly what he thought our house was worth and how much to expect for the sale. He went above and beyond the expected in a dying market and sold our house in an exceptional time frame. There were no promises of what you want to hear, only the truth of what to expect in the current market. Always there to answer your questions in a timely manner, we consider Mike T a true friend that we will call on again if we ever sell. His knowledge of the local area is a credit to him. The always working Mike T, thankyou. thanks, Danny