STUNNING NEW 4 bedroom luxury residence in Albion Park with beautiful lake views from the balcony and living area. This is the last one left 3 have been sold.
Very spacious 4 bedroom residence boasting quality craftsmanship including a Large kitchen with ceaser-stone benchtops and quality appliances. Beautiful timber staircase, modern floor coverings with a Family friendly layout on 2 levels. There's 3 bathroom 3 toilets 3 showers and the spare guest bedroom is on the lower level. Fitted with r/c air conditioning and alarm for peace of mind.
Plus there's a HUGE balcony, massive man cave/storage area, no lawns to mow & much more. In one of the best locations in Albion Park.
This is where you can have a simple lifestyle unwind, relax and enjoy the lake views on your balcony whilst drinking that nice cup of coffee.
Currently tenanted at $620 per week
Call Mike T for further details and don't forget
FIRST HOME BUYERS can save up to $25000 in government incentives (Check the NSW Government Office of State Revenue for full terms and conditions)
* A Fantastic Location
* Walk to Mount Terry Primary School
* Spacious lounge with dining area
* Bedrooms with built ins, master bedroom with en-suite, walkin wardrobe
* Gourmet kitchen with quality appliances, dishwasher, Baumatic stove, oven & rangehood, ceaserstone bench tops
* HUGE Balcony with lake views sliding doors open from main bedroom and living area
* Air Conditioning and Gas hot water
* 3 bathrooms & 3 toilets
* Large extra storage/mancave area
* Very low maintenance and very spacious
* Remote double lock up garage with storage
* Close to Stockland Shellharbour
* Security door entrance intercom
* Security alarm system for peace of mind
Highly recommend Mike T. he is the hardest working agent I have ever dealt with. A wealth of experience in sales. Mike got me a great price for my house 🏠 and even found me another.a home 🏠 that I love. Mike T takes the stress out of buying and selling, helped organise a removalist and more. I would go no where else. Forget the rest, go with the best Mike T.
Mike was very good his service was top notch good communication all the way through keeping us up to date with the purchasers and inspections. Could not fault Mike at all. He actually got us more than what we wanted. We had a figure set and Mike exceeded that and negotiated a top figure for us. He let us know how the market was soft with a downturn and a buyers market. He kept us informed and pursued interest in the property and followed through. The video Mike did was very good showed the property in a great light. Definitely would use Mike again his real estate service is great top notch! (The house is a street record for Burdekin dr Albion Park at time of sale)
Mike T was great! Great service, great attitude and made our buying process very smooth. I highly recommend him!