Offering a peaceful country oasis, this acreage would suit those seeking a place near enough to the highway for access to towns and beaches.
If mild undulating grounds with good water and a stunning mountain backdrop appeals, then you should inspect this property.
* A blend of accommodation comprising the original home followed by later additions, provide quirky living quarters offering a total of three or four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
* An enclosed walkway divides each wing both offering reasonable living space
* Ample undercover room for parking, storage or work projects
* Outbuildings include a colorbond shed and open bay machinery shed
* Plenty of water via four tanks and two pretty spring fed dams
* Boundary fencing plus some posts in place for internal paddocks
* For handy persons, the original home offers the opportunity to renovate
* Explore a myriad of uses under the RU1 Primary Production zoning in Nambucca Shire
* A beautiful acreage for hobby farm enthusiasts seeking self-sufficiency, grow your own organic food, keep a menagerie yet live within 15mins (approx.) to uncrowded waterways for surfing or fishing.
* Conveniently located approximately halfway between Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour for airports and other facilities
*LAND SIZE: 11.73 HA (approx. 29acres)
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact Caterina on 0417 750 773 or (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.