LARGE Executive low maintenance home with many extras
*** AVAILABLE ** For a private inspection feel free to call anytime
TAKE NOTE: CLICK ON THE 2ND IMAGE TO VIEW THE 3D WALK AROUND VIRTUAL TOUR OF THIS WONDERFUL HOME. IF YOU PAUSE FOR A FEW SECONDS IN THE TOUR YOU WILL SEE AN OPEN BOX ICON IN THE BOTTOM LEFT WHICH IF YOU CLICK ON WILL TAKE YOU TO A 3D DOLLHOUSE AND 2D FLOOR PLAN.
You will find this large and expansive home in one of Logan Reserves newest estates Stoneleigh Reserve light, bright and airy. This is your opportunity to secure a painstakingly well designed home suited to larger families and people who only want the best quality. The home is very spacious proving multiple living options of more lounge rooms or bedrooms as is required.
Features at a glance include:
- 4 generous sized bedrooms
- master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk in robe
- large well-appointed kitchen with walk in pantry and 900mm stove
- Open plan HUGE dining and lounge room adjacent to the kitchen
- Separate family room
- Separate activity/study room
- Massive undercover entertaining area
- Double garage with insulated door and plenty of storage
- laundry room with access to outside including storage
- Solar Hot Water System.
- Solar System 1.5kw 6 Panels.
- Garage Door Insulated.
- Tinted Windows Lounge, Main Bedroom, 2nd bedroom, 3rd Bedroom.
- New Outdoor Blinds Fitted To Lounge (2 Windows) And Alfresco Area.
- 1200 mm Wide Front Door.
- Invisi-Gard Security Screens On The Front Door, Rear Stacker Door And Laundry Door.
- Ceiling Insulation And Outside Wall Insulation (To Reduce Sound And Heat).
- Roof Sarking insulation
- Cavity Doors Fitted To Lounge Room, Pantry And Activity Room.
- TV Points And Network Sockets Fitted To All Bedrooms, Lounge Room, Activity Room, Alfresco Area and Family Room.
- Termite Inspections Done Yearly To Maintain Warranty.
- Alarm System.
- Concrete Extension To Alfresco Area With Altec Patio Cover Installed.
- Upgraded Solution Dyed Carpet In Bedrooms And Lounge. (Premium Quality).
- Logan Reserve State School (Primary)
- Marsden State High School
About Logan Reserve
The birth of Logan Reserve came in 1862, when 500,000 acres of the Logan Agricultural Reserve were released for use by settlers which is where Stoneleigh Reserve is located today.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.