Must be sold.....with Double Garage & rear street access.
Must be sold...Purchased elsewhere!
Close to Hurstville with a modern kitchen & a double garage with two street access.
This home provides a private and spacious haven for the largest of famiiles.
It features light filled living areas & an easy care level garden with a covered outdoor area and it must be sold as the sellers have already purchased their next home.
• Four large bedrooms, all with built ins & the main with ensuite, plus a huge study.
• Formal living and dining areas with a good separation to secondary living areas.
• Double lock up garage with internal access to property.
• Easy care level backyard with covered outdoor area.
• Moments to Carlton Public, Sydney Technical High School and Bethany College close to local schools, Allawah & Carlton train stations and Hurstville Westfield and Kogarah amenities.
• Perfectly positioned with an elevated aspect.
• Easy walk to Hurstville, local shops/cafes, schools, parks and bus/train transport.
Rates: $1734 p.a Area: 509sq mtrs approx.
Auction on site Saturday 11th November, 2017 @ 10.30am
Inspect Saturday 10am to 10.30am
Details: Mark Sawyer 0408656126 firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be
reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are
advised to carry out their own investigations…"
To whom it may concern,
For the past 12 years I have been renting homes for my kids and I in Dubbo and in Sydney.
I have rented through Raxxx & Hoxxx, Profxxxxxxxxs, LJ Hooxxxs and Department of Housing all with negative outcomes.
From my experience Mark Sawyer of Alive Realty has by far with out a doubt been the best realter I have EVER had the pleasure of dealing with.
I have been a tenant of Mark's now since June 2016 and
when he sets out to do something he does not stop until it is done with no concern for the time or circumstances and when he gives his word he sticks by it to the absolute best of his abilities.
Mark is a decent family man who is genuinly compassionate and understanding and will go out of his way to not only ensure but guarantee the comfort and safety of myself, my children and even my dog!
I am more than happy with the services Mark has provided and would not hesitate to recommend him or his business to anyone.
If I had the opportunity to remain with Alive Realty I would not give it a second thought.