131 WILLISON ROAD
Sold For $1,372,000 November 11, 2017
Must be sold.....with Double Garage & rear street access.
Must be sold...Purchased elsewhere!
Close to Hurstville with a modern kitchen & a double garage with two street access.
This home provides a private and spacious haven for the largest of famiiles.
It features light filled living areas & an easy care level garden with a covered outdoor area and it must be sold as the sellers have already purchased their next home.
• Four large bedrooms, all with built ins & the main with ensuite, plus a huge study.
• Formal living and dining areas with a good separation to secondary living areas.
• Double lock up garage with internal access to property.
• Easy care level backyard with covered outdoor area.
• Moments to Carlton Public, Sydney Technical High School and Bethany College close to local schools, Allawah & Carlton train stations and Hurstville Westfield and Kogarah amenities.
• Perfectly positioned with an elevated aspect.
• Easy walk to Hurstville, local shops/cafes, schools, parks and bus/train transport.
Rates: $1734 p.a Area: 509sq mtrs approx.
Auction on site Saturday 11th November, 2017 @ 10.30am
Inspect Saturday 10am to 10.30am
Details: Mark Sawyer 0408656126 firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be
reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are
advised to carry out their own investigations…"
Monday 23rd October, 2017
Doctor : Bexley Podiatry - Foot & Ankle Clinic
638 Forest Road, Bexley
Post Office : Australia Post - Bexley South LPO
648a Forest Road, Bexley South
Gas Station : BP
Forest Road, Bexley
School : Sydney Technical High School
686 Forest Road, Bexley
School : Bethany College
Croydon Road, Hurstville