DEPOSIT RECEIVED!!!! SLEEK AND STYLISH ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT!
Set in the popular 'VIE 1' building of Camperdown's sought after 'City Quarter' complex is this loggia style apartment offering an abundance of great attributes often desired but seldom offered. With an east facing position, generous internal dimensions and a large louvre shuttered loggia balcony, this apartment has everything.
Property Features Include:
- Open plan living / dining with a retractable monarch door, providing a seamless transition to the sun filled loggia balcony, fitted with sliding louvre shutters.
- Free flowing kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and ample storage throughout
- Large bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Dual entry bathroom from bedroom and living area with separate bath and shower & quality appointments throughout
- Internal walk in laundry with clothes dryer and wash tub
- Security building with security intercom
- 1 underground carspace
Available Date: 4 July 2018
Lease Term: 6 or 12 months
Bond equivalent to four weeks rent
Pets will not be considered for this property
Feel free to attend our next scheduled open home or call MOVE Property Agents on (02) 9519 4669 for the possibility of a private appointment.
City Quarter development features resort style facilities including a 25m indoor swimming pool and gymnasium plus a second gymnasium and a 50m outdoor lap pool. With onsite restaurants, cafe, convenience store & 24 hour security this incredible central location provides the gateway to the Inner West while being only 5 minutes from Sydney CBD and moments from Annandale Village, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Glebe, Newtown, Norton Street/Little Italy, Broadway, Sydney University, UTS, Sydney Fish Markets and public transport foot steps away.
My husband and I have lived in a rental property for 8 years that has been managed by Move during that time. It wasn't until Welyton joined the team that our enquiries & dealings with move became efficient & friendly. I wanted to let you know that he has been a pleasure to deal with and has been so efficient, taking care of any of my questions, and anything that needed to be addressed.
I wish you well with your new team at Move.