This exceptional custom designed, 34 square home with 9' ceilings is crying out for a new family to love the home as much as the present owners have. Nestled on a 1,123m2 block with 4 large bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms plus a large multi-purpose room that could easily be used as a 5th bedroom, study or media room.
The tiled open plan living areas are huge, looking out over the outdoor patio area and bushland. The stunning kitchen has stone benchtops, a large walk-in-pantry plus a butler's pantry is the hub of the home, making it perfect for entertaining.
* 4 bedroom (2 with ensuites), quality built 34 square home on 1,123m2 block
* Huge master bedroom with walk in robe
* Large multi-purpose room could be 5th bedroom, study or Media room
* Huge tiled open plan living area
* 3 beautifully appointed bathrooms plus a powder room
* Stunning kitchen with composite stone bench tops, glass splash back, gas cooker
* Large walk in pantry PLUS butlers pantry
* Tiled DLUG which could be used as a rumpus room or home office
* Plumbed fridge space
* 9' ceilings throughout
* Quiet street backing onto conservation reserve
* Solar panels & Gas HWS & water tank
* Blank canvas for the enthusiastic gardener
* Motivated yet reluctant sale by owners who are downsizing
This custom designed home is perfect for the large family, with loads of room for a pool and for the children to run and play. Endless options to increase the value of the home with the grounds being a blank canvas for the enthusiastic gardener to convert into a private sanctuary.
Easy access to Helensvale town centre, Railway station and the M1 with Helensvale primary and High schools close by. Please call Dianne McMaster today for more information or to arrange a viewing.
The whole purchase process went smooth and Michael was good to deal with. Anh & Han
If you're looking for a dedicated, hard-working professional - then look no further. Sally embraced the sale of our property from the moment we were introduced to her. We were grateful for her attention to detail in showcasing our property and her great PR skills. Sally left no stone un turned to ensure a positive outcome in a very short time. We were never left guessing as Sally was in constant contact throughout the sale's campaign. Ian & Jane
Recently we had our first experience in selling property. Because we were not sure of how to go about it, we made inquiries at a Real Estate agent near where we lived, and were recommended to go with Platinum Properties at Runaway Bay. Thank you Dianne for a quick and successful outcome. We won't hesitate to recommend you to any of our friends who need a good Real Estate salesperson. Ken & Coral