12 Jervis street, Greenwell Point is not just your average home, Offering split level living with both up and down stairs completely self-contained.
Situated high on the 725sqm ( approx.) Block with side access and lovely water views out to the Crookhaven river.
- Two bedrooms
- Open well-appointed kitchen
- Combined bathroom and laundry
- Sunroom over looking the rear yard with slight water glimpses
- Four generous size bedrooms all with built in robes
- Two bathrooms with both including shower and bath tub
- Large light filled living room
- Separate dining
- Original kitchen
- Sunroom overlooking rear yard with views to Crookhaven river
Both levels have separate access and a single garage each.
Greenwell Point is known for some of the best fishing spots on the NSW South Coast. Located with in a short stroll to a variety of boat ramps, new children's playground and family BBQ area's, public pool & the famous Pelican Rocks Café known for the best fish and chips in NSW.
You will love the relaxed coastal community feel that this great little fishing town has to offer.
For more information or to arrange a time to inspect please contact Cassandra Preston on 0406 369 294 or email@example.com
Hi Antonia, I think we were super lucky with the weather and had the best time at bobs place
......and to anybody who may read this, I think on meeting Sandy, she is doing a great job herself and representing your company.. Cheers. Steve