Perfectly positioned with easy access to the many lifestyle benefits of both Penshurst and Hurstville, this bright and spacious one bedroom apartment offers the utmost convenience.
- The generous living and dining space offers loads of natural light and opens out onto a North facing balcony for relaxed living with a pleasant outlook.
- Perfectly maintained with timber flooring throughout.
- The kitchen and bathroom are well appointed, neat and tidy.
- The bedroom is spacious and offers a built in robe.
- There is a study space/home office for added convenience.
- No common walls and great cross flow ventilation to keep the apartment cool.
- An internal laundry and secure intercom access and a registered car space perfectly complete the package.
Ideally situated opposite Penshurst Park and the Aquatic centre, just minutes from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct and its many transport options.
Call Michael Stojanovic or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St, Penshurst.
Great result - Michael persevered in the current difficult environment of coronavirus shutdowns, to achieve a great result with my sale. He gave sound advice on pricing and was consistently professional and dedicated to finding just the right buyer for my property.
Very professional and very efficient. The property is being sold in a very short period of time, even in a turbulence market situation.
Great Agent! Very professional. Michael has been our agent for over 5 years. From renting, through to helping us sell our property, he has always gone above and beyond to ensure we got the best results.