This stunning two bedroom apartment looks toward a leafy aspect and boasts beautifully restored heavy hardwood timber columns, exposed ceilings and soaring internal heights.
- Spacious split level design
- Open plan living / dining flowing onto covered balcony with leafy aspect
- Elevated kitchen with microwave, fridge and dishwasher
- Two bedrooms both with ample storage
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Main bathroom with bath tub
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Security parking
- Storage cage
- Full security building with intercom
No ordinary warehouse conversion, the Grace is an iconic building constructed in the 1920s by the Grace family to service their City stores. The conversion, by leading architect Geoffrey Bonus, retains many of the original features making it true warehouse living.
Conveniently located within short walk to Annandale shops, Sydney Uni, RPA Hospital and moments from Glebe, Leichhardt and the CBD.
APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser: https://t-app.com.au/mpa
My husband and I have lived in a rental property for 8 years that has been managed by Move during that time. It wasn't until Welyton joined the team that our enquiries & dealings with move became efficient & friendly. I wanted to let you know that he has been a pleasure to deal with and has been so efficient, taking care of any of my questions, and anything that needed to be addressed.
I wish you well with your new team at Move.