Positioned on the banks of the Macleay, this property offers a lifestyle for lovers of nature and water sports. Approximately 220m to a serene sandy beach along the river or 1km to the footbridge for beach access, this sleepy seaside paradise is awaiting your discovery.
Suited for families, active retirees or investors, see what this charming property offers.
* Character cedar loft style home amongst a pretty leafy setting
* Follow a paved pathway surrounded by landscaped gardens
* Step up onto a shady verandah through to spacious open living
* Scope to add your own touch in the kitchen living area
* The bathroom has been luxuriously renovated boasting a deep free-standing bath to soak away your worries
* The floor plan allows use of one bedroom or office downstairs whilst the upstairs light and airy loft features a spacious master bedroom, double and single bedroom
* New carpets in the bedrooms and fresh paint throughout
* Laze about or entertain friends around an inviting inground pool
* Ample storage off the laundry with second loo plus there's a man cave ideal as a studio, workshop or further storage
* Off street parking with approval for a carport
* Enjoy this enviable lifestyle, the river, uncrowded pristine beaches including Grassy Head and surrounding Yarriabini National Park offer hours of fun if you enjoy fishing, kayaking, water skiing, swimming or bush walking
* Shops, school, tennis, library, bowls club and tavern are centrally located within the village, various local community groups offer a perfect opportunity to meet new friendly folks
* Approximately half way between Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour for other facilities and airports now within an hour's drive
* LAND SIZE : 608m2
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.