760 Acres of fertile country, currently fattening over 100 Bullocks. There is an abundance of room to build a house with the added bonus of captivating views.
Some of the features of this property
- 1 bedroom shack located on property including a small kitchenette.
- Ample water with Smiths Creek and Eden Creek as boundaries to property
- Improved pasture
- High rainfall
- Basalt and Scrub soils
- Good stands of timber in Native Forest with possibility to harvest
- Rainforest throughout property
- Owner states will run 100 plus breeders
- Currently fattening steers on property
- Fencing in excellent condition
- National Park boundary on two sides
This would be an ideal paddock to get you started or a second paddock to fatten your progeny.
Call now to arrange an inspection - Kyogle Office 02 6632 3544 or Randal Jacobson on 0459 367 777
July 2016 "Vanessa was able to sell my home for a great price and very quickly and professionally"
"Having a local agent on the job proved to be the difference - Vanessa worked harder than all the other agents put together, Thanks again!"
"A credit to Vanessa for getting the price we were aiming for - local knowledge and a local agent is what we should have had from the start!"