Beds: 4 Baths: 2 Landsize: 726 Metres²
This solid with solar power, very neat and tidy lowset brick residence is in a highly sought-after location. Set on a superb, useable 726m2 corner block, the property is located in a great neighbourhood for families, just a short walk to popular Underwood Park & local shops. The home is well maintained by its owner.
The covered patio opens up to a large backyard where you can relax or the kids can play.
• $$$ saving Solar panels
• Three generously sized bedrooms
• Built-ins cupboard in bedroom
• Ceiling fans in bedrooms
• A two-way bathroom offers a double vanity, oversized shower and a separate toilet.
• Spacious living area flows through to the kitchen and dining zone.
• A second separate living area that could be utilised as a (large) fourth bedroom if desired.
• An air-conditioned
• Modern appointed kitchen featuring immaculate white cabinetry and stainless steel oven.
• Covered external entertainment area
• Large grassed areas for children and pets to play in the safety of the fully fenced yard.
• Focal Locals:
A choice of quality schools are all within a few minute's drive.
• 4 minutes from Springwood Road State School
• 5 minutes from Springwood High State School
• 6 minutes from Rochedale South State School
• 6 minutes from St. Peters Catholic primary School
• Redeemer Lutheran College
• 8 minutes from Rochedale State High School
• 10 minutes from John Paul College
A short drive to major arterials toward the airport, Brisbane City and the Gold Coast.
• 1 minute from Rochedale Rovers Soccer Club
• 3 minutes from Springwood shopping district
• 11 minutes from Ikea Slacks Creek
• 12 minutes from Logan Hyperdome
• 14 Minutes from Westfield Garden city
• 21 minutes from Brisbane CBD
Property ID : 61769090
Bedrooms : 4
Bathrooms : 2
Frontage : 21.7 x 31.8
Landsize : 726 Metres²
Carspaces : 1
Price : Leased For $399 Feb 8, 2019
Property Status : Leased